sábado, septiembre 08, 2012

How to enable %postname% permalinks on Mac

I have been playing with Wordpress and I had the need to configure the permalink into %postname% because of a plugin.

The thing is, it won't work in my machine with Apache in Mac (Mountain Lion).

I have discovered how to do it, well, I have read how to do it:

Edit the file username.conf into /etc/apache2/users/ and update the content with:


 "/Users/username/Sites/">
    Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All AuthConfig
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all


With that, edit the httpd.conf file (/etc/apache2/), localize the following lines and add your user in it as follows:



 !mpm_netware_module>
 !mpm_winnt_module>

User chris
Group admin #or you can use staff



Restart Apache(sudo apachectl restart) and everything working again with that permalinks thing!
:D 

No hay comentarios: